Commercial Roofing Repair
Commercial Roofing Repair
by Las Vegas’ Experts
The first time you call the commercial roofing repair experts at First Quality Roofing & Insulation may be the last time you’ll need them.
Our state-of-the-art roof re-coating technology – when professionally applied by First Quality technicians – forms a protective seal over your building that virtually eliminates the risk of damage from water infiltration. Because our re-coats can be warrantied for up to 10 years and renewed with a new application, you’ll likely never need commercial roofing repair again.
This synthetic foam coat is a vast improvement over old-fashioned tar and gravel roofs and is particularly suited for industrial flat roofs.
Compared to residential pitched roofs, the flat roofs typical of commercial and industrial buildings are more susceptible to water seepage. Moisture from a leaky roof can cause thousands, even millions, of dollars damage to building systems, offices and work spaces, inventory, and supplies.
Commercial roofing repair and re-coating by First Quality Roofing & Insulation can end your water damage worries once and for all. Call us today at 702-262-7847 and we’ll explain how our re-coating process can protect your building and assets for decades to come.
How We Approach Commercial Roofing Repair
Because your re-coat is only as good as the application, preparation is everything in commercial roofing repair. Here are the steps First Quality Roofing & Insulation’s technicians follow when re-coating the roof of your building:
- Conduct a careful inspection. Every existing roof defect must be identified and fixed before a coating is applied.
- Provide a complete scope of work supplied by the coatings manufacture, with specific instructions and materials to install the best system for years of extended life for your tired old roof. This is a green alternative as well because we won’t be filling up a landfill with your present roof. Coating systems meet Energy Star ratings, and “cool roof” standards reducing the temperature on the surface up to 30 deg. It also meets California Title 24 guidelines.
- Perform a “moisture test.” If undetected, water can do tremendous damage to your building. We thoroughly test a roof to be certain water cannot seep into the building.
- Thoroughly clean. Dirt and debris must be removed for a coating to adhere properly.
- Apply the coating. This final step requires several stages and technicians who are experienced in the application to be certain no leaks, blisters, bubbles or cracks develop.
First Quality Roofing & Insulation is one of the only commercial roofing repair companies in Las Vegas that has been given “Master Elite” status by GAF, the North American roofing materials manufacturer. Fill out this online request form or call us at 702-262-7847 to learn more about our commercial roofing repair services.
First Quality serves commercial and residential customers in Las Vegas and surrounding cities of North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, and Pahrump.