Roof Repair Division
Although even the thought of getting your home’s roof repaired is often stress-inducing, roof repair adds value to your home and is one of the most important maintenance jobs your home will ever require. A great team of experienced professionals can help make roof repair a stress and hassle free experience. First Quality Roofing & Insulation will help you through the entire process, including conducting an initial inspection, providing a cost estimate, and financing repairs.
14-Point Roof Inspection
Before taking on major roof repair, it is beneficial to have an experienced professional conduct a thorough inspection, especially if your home’s roof is more than 15 years old. The 14-point inspection evaluates your roofing system for problems such as:
- cracking or buckling materials,
- missing tiles or shingles,
- water damage, or
- any other potential issues.
Whether the roof shows signs of damage or is in good condition, our trustworthy roofing professionals will be honest with you and help you determine the best course of action.
Roof Repair Cost Estimates
After the inspection, you will be provided with an estimate for the total cost of repair work. Understanding estimates can be tricky since a company that bids significantly less than others may be cutting corners while a company that bids significantly more may not really be providing more value.
- In order to get the best deal look closely at both the material and labor sections of the estimate.
- Cheaper materials may save money now, but could deteriorate under harsh weather conditions, costing more over time.
- Before you choose any material, ask the roofing professional about the estimated lifespan of the materials and whether a warranty is included.
- In order to save on labor, ask if there are any simple tasks you can do yourself and have these tasks itemized and subtracted from the labor costs.
Understandably, roof repair can be a costly (but necessary) investment! First Quality understands this and offers 100% financing through GE Capital Retail Bank, which includes:
- deferred interest for the first 12 months, and
- special financing rates after that.
Your home is your biggest investment; financing its roof repair will can help you get it done today and pay for it over time.
First Quality Roofing & Insulation is prepared to help you every step of the way. Contact us today for a free estimate and to learn more about how to keep your home in pristine shape.