Our 14 Point Roof Inspection
If you’ve ever gone through the stress and expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again when the next storm hits. At First Quality Roofing, our roofing professionals provide long-lasting roof repairs and replacement from most any storm with our proven industry-leading installation process.
This painstaking process is what makes our roof replacements tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
We will inspect your roof for $189. If you choose to move forward with repairs, we will put that $189 towards whatever work may be done.
Our 14 Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
- Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eaves.
- Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks, and determination.
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
- Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.