Residential Roofing Contractor Las Vegas
5 Things to Ask when Choosing a Roofing Contractor in Las Vegas
When it comes to residential roofing contractors in Las Vegas, it is important that you choose wisely so to get quality services to ensure your property and family are protected. You need to be sure that they are insured and certified by the state. The way to minimize roof problems is to identify the problem early enough. If roofs are older than 15 years you may want to consider having a roofer come inspect it. Below are five steps that you can use to help find a quality roofing contractor in Las Vegas:
- Verify they have the applicable licenses for Nevada. If they are properly licensed, a roofing contractor should be qualified to easily identify potential problems with your roof and offer solutions that will help enhance your roof service.
- Verify their business is legitimate. This you can do by asking for the roofers’ business website, address, contact number, email address and tax identification number. You want to ensure you’re hiring a company and not a fly-by-night operation.
- Ask for the roof contractors’ proof of insurance. This is very important. In addition, they should also be able to show information that includes liability coverage as well as compensation for workers in case of accidents. Not every state requires these contractors to have insurance, but it is important to hire those who have it so as to avoid lawsuits if they are injured when working on your home. Ensure that insurance covers all the time they are on your premises.
- Ask for references This helps to see if other people were satisfied with their roofing services. Some roofing contractors put testimonials on their sites, but a quick Google search should pull up other review sites, such as Angieslist.com or Yelp.com. See what comments and ratings others have left to help you identify the best choice for you.
- Ask for a complete list of services Some roofing contractors may only provide re-roofs or roofing inspections. By choosing a roofing contractor who can do a roof repair, install a new roof if it’s needed and check the home’s insulation, you eliminate the need of hiring more than one contractor for your home. This saves money, time and most importantly, hassle.
First Quality Roofing and Insulation is a premiere residential roofing contractor in Las Vegas, serving the entire valley. Call them at 702-262-7847 for your roofing needs today.