Roofing in Las Vegas
When to Call the Experts at First Quality Roofing in Las Vegas
Constant exposure to the elements takes its toll on any roof and when repairs or replacement are needed, more Las Vegas homeowners count on the Las Vegas roofing experts at First Quality Roofing & Insulation than any other local roofing contractor.
Even the highest quality roofing system is susceptible to wear or damage that can cause a leak. Some of the most common causes of roof damage include:
- High Velocity Winds – The high wind speeds sometimes seen in the Las Vegas Valley can wreak havoc with shingles, especially those that are older and already worn. Wind can lift the edges of the shingles forcing debris and water underneath.
- Rain – If shingles are loose and water accumulates underneath, the materials can rot, which threatens the structural integrity of the roof.
- Sun – Ultraviolet rays and heat can damage roofing materials, causing them to become brittle and break.
- Tree Branches – Overgrown tree branches can damage roof shingles and force them loose. Leaves in the gutters and on the roof top trap moisture and can lead to rot as well as interfere with proper drainage.
Homeowners should pay attention to the following warning signs, which often indicate the need for roof repairs:
- Water leaking through the ceilings on the top floor or in the attic
- Peeling and blistering of the plaster or paint on walls or ceilings
- Large amount of shingle debris on lawns or in gutters
- Curling, blistering or buckling of shingles
Las Vegas Roofing Specialists
If you notice any of these signs of roof damage, the specialists at First Quality Roofing can help. Our qualified roofing technicians can quickly identify any problem spots with your roof and let you know what we can do to fix it. Our 17-point inspection process covers every inch of your roof, including shingles, flashing, storm collars, gutters, downspouts and valleys.
Avoid letting a small leak become a big problem by calling First Quality Roofing at 702-262-7847 today.